The best easy and healthy homemade vegan pumpkin spice cream cheese. This recipe comes together quick and only requires 5 simple ingredients!
- 1/4 cup plain vegan cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 + 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Add all ingredients to a small dish.
- Mix everything together until smooth and creamy.
- Store in refrigerator.
- I like to use Kite Hill Plain Cream Cheese
- Can add more maple syrup for a sweeter cream cheese
- Double recipe if you prefer more than 1/4 cup
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
- Calories: 58
- Sugar: 1.8 g
- Sodium: 46.2 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.9 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.7 g
- Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 14.6 mg
Keywords: quick, easy, vegan, pumpkin spice cream cheese, dairy free cream cheese, pumpkin