The best easy and healthy homemade vegan pumpkin spice cream cheese. This recipe comes together quick and only requires 5 simple ingredients! It’s made with dairy-free cream cheese, pumpkin, seasonal spices, and a touch of maple syrup to naturally sweeten it. Spread this on your morning toast, bagels, or even a stack of waffles. This pumpkin spice cream cheese is so tasty and is sure to become your new fall spread!
I’ve been on the search for awhile now for some vegan pumpkin spice cream cheese and have had no luck at my local stores for the last several years. So this year I wanted to try making my own and I’m so glad I did. This pumpkin spice cream cheese is so delicious and has quickly become one my favorite spreads. I actually plan to enjoy this yearlong because it’s that good! I love to spread this on a toasted pumpkin spice bagel in the morning for a perfect fall flavored breakfast. Trader Joe’s Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Bagels are my favorite to use and they finally made them vegan this year! I also like to spread this pumpkin spice cream cheese on my Vegan Grain-Free Rolls or my Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins for another fall flavored breakfast option.
Ingredients for The Best Easy Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese
- Plain Vegan Cream Cheese (I use Kite Hill)
- Pure Pumpkin Puree
- Maple Syrup
- Ground Cinnamon
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
How to make Vegan Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese
- Add ingredients to bowl.
Add cream cheese, pumpkin puree, and maple syrup to a small dish.
- Add spices.
Then, add cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix together.
Mix everything together until creamy and smooth.
Tips for vegan pumpkin spice cream cheese
- I prefer a not-too-sweet pumpkin spice cream cheese, but if you’d like it a little sweeter, add more maple syrup.
- For vegan cream cheese – I like to use Kite Hill Cream Cheese.
- Double the recipe if your prefer more than 1/4 cup amount.
Looking for other vegan pumpkin recipes? Here are a few ideas:Print
The best easy and healthy homemade vegan pumpkin spice cream cheese. This recipe comes together quick and only requires 5 simple ingredients!
- 1/4 cup plain vegan cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 + 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Add all ingredients to a small dish.
- Mix everything together until smooth and creamy.
- Store in refrigerator.
- I like to use Kite Hill Plain Cream Cheese
- Can add more maple syrup for a sweeter cream cheese
- Double recipe if you prefer more than 1/4 cup
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
- Calories: 58
- Sugar: 1.8 g
- Sodium: 46.2 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.9 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.7 g
- Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 14.6 mg
Keywords: quick, easy, vegan, pumpkin spice cream cheese, dairy free cream cheese, pumpkin