Easy Vegan and Gluten-Free Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins – this easy and healthy one bowl recipe makes the best moist pumpkin oatmeal muffins!
- 1 cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup olive oil (can sub with melted coconut oil)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dairy-free milk (I use oat milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups gluten-free flour (can sub with oat flour)
- 1 1/4 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Place cupcake liners in a 12-cup muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, add all the wet ingredients (pumpkin puree, olive oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup, flax eggs, milk, & vanilla). Whisk until incorporated.
- Next, add-in all the dry ingredients (flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon & salt). Whisk together until just incorporated.
- Spoon batter evenly into muffin pan. Fill all the way to the top of each liner. The batter is thick and won’t spill over when baking.
- Bake for 24-30 minutes.
- Allow muffins to cool in pan for about 20 minutes. Then, remove from pan and transfer onto a cooling rack to finish cooling. Allow muffins to cool completely before storing.
- To make flax eggs: 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal + 6 tablespoons water, whisk together & let sit for 15 minutes to thicken
- All ingredients should be room temperature before mixing everything together
- Serving Size: 1 Muffin
- Calories: 191
- Sugar: 5.3 g
- Sodium: 162.9 mg
- Fat: 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.9 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 31.9 g
- Fiber: 2.7 g
- Protein: 2.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: easy, healthy, pumpkin oatmeal muffins, breakfast, vegan, gluten free, easy pumpkin oatmeal muffins, one bowl, breakfast muffins